Yankee Candle Bridgend at Ewenny Garden Centre
See instore for details or follow us on facebook.
- Authentic. Bold. Long-lasting. No one does scented candles better.
- Made with fragrance extracts and real essential oils, our scents are the standard by which all other fragrances are judged. We have exciting new fragrances every year.
- Guaranteed 100% genuine.
- Yankee Candle is known around the world for its genuine fragrances. You are always assured of getting the real thing when you buy Ewenny.
We are fully stocked with Yankee candles for the season with new stock arriving weekly, follow us on facebook for all our Yankee events and offers.
Yankee Candle Burning Tips
- It’s important to keep the wick trimmed to 3-5mm at all times! Yankee Candle wick trimmers are recommended and we sell them in store. If the candle starts to smoke when burning, put out the flame, cut the wick and relight.
- Each time you burn your candle, allow the entire of the top layer to become a fragrant liquid wax. This helps to create a stronger, longer lasting scent. It also prevents the candle from tunnelling.
- Make sure that the candle is always left on heat resistant surfaces, out of the reach of children & pets. Never leave a candle unattended when it is lit.
- When there is only 1.5cm of wax left, it’s time to say goodbye to your candle and hello to a new one!
- Votive candles are made to liquefy, so they must always be burned in appropriate holders. Never burn freestanding.
- Melts should be placed in a suitable non-electric melt warmer. They should be lit from beneath with an unscented tea light candle.
Yankee Candle Burning times
- Melts: 8 hours of fragrance
- Tea lights: 4-6 hours
- Votives: Up to 15 hours
- Small Jars: 25-40 hours
- Medium Jars: 65-90 hours
- Large Jars: 110-150 hours
If you have any questions about our Yankee Candles and the products we stock, please email firstname.lastname@example.org